Their Last Chance

This blog is dedicated to finding families for kids who are running out of time. Every child listed on here will lose their chance for a forever family within one year.

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Rose By Any Other Name

While "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet", a "Rose" that has a family name rather than an orphanage name is one of the best things I can think of. 

While "Rose" (now Rosalyn) found her family before I could highlight her here, I still want people to know about the success stories of these older kids.  I actually had the pleasure of meeting Rosalyn last year when we were in Kunming adopting BG.  She is a wonderful young lady and I hope one day to be able to meet the rest of her family.

14 is a Beautiful Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment